Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween














What was I thinking letting them do this in the kitchen? Oh, well a little orange goo never hurt anyone.
We had lots of fun trunk or treating and trick or treating with the neighbor kids and partying at the school earlier that day. I have about ten lbs. of candy on top of my fridge. Cooper and Adam went all by themselves for the first time.
I have to say I miss the days when you celebrated each holiday ONCE--on the day of the holiday. Not twice the week before, once the day before and two times on the day of--craziness.
Isn't it cool how a raindrop on the camera lens made it look like the moon is full inside my house. Or maybe it was a halloween spirit. Ooooh. Spooky!

2 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

Good full moon.

I need to post my pics...

Missuz J said...

Heya. Thanks for the gentle prodding on my blog. I have some Halloween pics up.