Friday, May 2, 2008

money and friends

Hooray! George Bush just sent me some money. He shouldn't have. I mean he REALLY shouldn't have. For one thing, I don't think its going to help the economy. It's not going to get anyone out from under a mortgage that shouldn't have been given to them in the first place or pay for an illness that they don't have insurance coverage for. Our government is overburdened right now. We are funding an immoral war, the environment is going to hell, and the national deficit is at an all time high. For another thing, I still don't want to be his friend. It didn't work the first time. It's not going to work this time.




I like money. I love money. I want LOTS of money. When I have lots of money, I can travel and eat anything I want, I can have nice things and maybe a bigger house and a car that doesn't smell like stale french fries. I can take my sisters and all their kids to France. But do I care if YOU have money? Not so much. I am happy for you if you do (at least if you are also a kind person)(okay and maybe a little jealous). If you are mean or thoughtless then I think you don't deserve your money and God (or someone) should see to it that you don't have it anymore. It's too bad that's not the way the world works.



Anyway, back to George Bush. He is like a little boy--his swaggering, his snickering, his blustering and bullying, his trying to pay the american people to raise his standing in the public opinion polls. Seems his Mama did not teach him the lesson about how money can't buy friends.




Well that was a rant. Thanks for the money George. Your still not invited for Sushi on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Sanford said...

You go sister, shout it out loud and proud. That was absolutely Kendraesque.