Tuesday, December 23, 2008

pre- christmas activity #4 Gardner village







Holy cow, are we done having fun yet?
It is my tradition to take the kids to Gardner Village. We look at the elves, buy a Christmas ornament, oogle the candy at the Candy Shoppe and eat dinner at Archibald's. I love it when we make it there on a day that's not too busy. This year was perfect.
The first time we went Sage was about 4 and she was so cute about it. It was absolutely magical to her. Those elves were REAL and she knew them and they were her friends and she had names for them and stories about them. It was hilarious!
I love Cash's fashion statement with the headband in these pictures. He was pretty serious about checking the naughty and nice list to see wich one he was on. I assured him that it wasn't a comprehensive list and he was relieved.
My favorite part is the furniture store right next to the resaurant. If I could choose a house I think it would be that furniture store. I just wouldn't want to have to pay the heating bill--drafty big building.

No comments: