Friday, December 19, 2008

Skip this if you'd like but for documentations sake...

GEEZ! I let all of November and most of December pass without posting even once. What is my problem? I like to tell myself that maybe I am too private of a person to blog at all but it might have more to do with lack of focus.

Anyway, November passed without major event. Thanksgiving was lovely at my mom and dad's house with Jennifer, Paul and Kira. Jen, my mom and I cooked up a storm. Jason made the gravy and Paul (as always) hopped right to the dishes before everyone was even finished eating. No pictures because that is not the Dalley way of doing things. Jason and Samantha and Cooper went rock hounding at the iron mines and found some VERY cool rocks. I helped my mom with her office and Kira kept the twins entertained. We watched John Adams and just hung out and talked. I feel very lucky that I enjoy my family of origin. I mean really enjoy them, choose to spend time with them, look forward to it even. Brother's-in-law included.

No comments: